Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blogging.....so I'm not very consistent

Well since I haven't blogged for a few months I guess I could update this thing. I honestly feel like I don't have a lot to blog about. Maybe in a couple months I will have more exciting things to talk about....like the baby that's on the way. I am almost 35 weeks pregnant and getting more and more anxious and nervous about how I am going to handle having a baby. Dave and I decided (well it was Dave's idea) to not find out what we are having, so any guesses on a boy or girl? Dave thinks its a girl but I'm not convinced. I'm nervous to think its a girl and then if its a boy be too surprised or disappointed. I'm just trying to not have any expectations and enjoy the surprise when the baby arrives. Here are some prego pics.

18 Weeks

21 Weeks
25 Weeks
28 Weeks

So my original due date was June 4th but every ultrasound I've had the baby is measuring a few weeks earlier so the due dates from the ultrasound are around May 23rd. My doctor hasn't officially changed the due date but she thinks the baby will probably come early.

3 comments:

kelli said...

WAHOOO! Another blog! It's about time! :) Love it.
Kendree, you are probably one of the cutest prego ladies ever!! I can't wait for that baby!!!!! :)

Hans and Chelsey said...

I agree with her. You have to be the cutest. You are so tiny! I can't believe that you are that far along, but I am sure that you can and are ready to be done. Right? Well awesome job on the blogging. I love the pics.

Chels

Kelly and Megan said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I am so happy for you. I can't believe this girl I once babysat is going to be a mommy! Hey, I would love to see you and your mom sometime. We live here again and it would be great to get together!