We were so lucky to have Aunt Kelli come stay with us for a few days! Trevor was so excited to have her and I was super grateful to have the help. All the pictures on this post are all from Kelli. Some of these pictures I was not even aware that she was taking!
We have family home evening on Monday night about emergency preparedness because that was the relief society lesson on Sunday. It has just occurred to me that we probably are more prone to a natural disaster here in Atlanta than we were in Utah. So I should probably work on having 72 hour kits and water for us.
After the lesson we made cookies because Trevor had been asking to make cookies for months. Every time he would see the cookie cutters he would ask for cookies. So we finally did it and made them in car and truck shapes.
Trevor eating cookies on the floor.
Trevor with all of our cookie cutters.
Logan just hanging out
Trevor holding Logan. Trevor ALWAYS wants to hold Logan. I guess I should be grateful he wants to hold him and not hurt him!
This was the stack of boxes left when Kelli arrived that I needed some help to get unpacked and put away.
This is a pretty typical scene at our house. Logan sleeping and Trevor playing with cars and trains.
We introduced Trevor the game of scrabble. Well, kind of. We were just showing him letters and telling him what they stand for. He knows that K is for Kelli and J is for Jordan! And T is for Trevor.
Me and Kelli in the car....kinda love this picture!
These next couple pictures are some that I was not aware that Kelli even took!
Taking a nap with Logan.
So I really wanted some kind of buffet table for decoration and storage. Although, all of the ones that I saw and liked were a little out of the budget. So as I was sitting and moping that I couldn't buy what I wanted I came up with this idea. I was going to use our storage bins and a piece of wood to make my own buffet table. Here is how is all happened....
First, trip to home depot to get a piece of wood cut to size.
Then trying to get it to fit in the car...Kelli got to ride with it over her head.
Then I took four storage bins that contain most of our holiday decorations and some craft project supplies.
Placed the board on top....
Then added a tablecloth and table runner from Target.
I think it turned out pretty good...I like the addition of color and it solved my storage problem. I will post another picture when its completely done with a dining table. Still searching for one of those...
This picture cracks me up! For those of you who know Kelli, she is in love with mustaches!
We were so happy to have Kelli come visit us! She was so helpful and fun to have! I am also glad she sent all these pictures so I could write a whole post about them!
















3 comments:
hahahahah love it!! :)
I'm so glad too. I miss you guys lots... it was a really good time!
Also love that picture of us--we look goooood! Thanks for being such a great sis in-law :) Love you!
I love the buffet table idea. You were cracking me up. I love how you made use of what you had. Love the pictures of you two as well. Can't wait to see more pictures. :)
Looks like fun! Way to get creative on the buffet table! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment