Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fun times on Grandpa and Grandma's Boat

We of course went boating with my family at least once a week while we were in Utah. The boys loved it! And so did I. I felt like I could almost sit down and relax a bit on the boat. Logan loves the water! Trevor was pretty nervous the first time we went out, but got over it and by the last boating trip he was out riding the tube like the big kids. I have really fond memories of boating as a kid and I love that I have the opportunity to take my kids out on the boat and make more memories with them. 
Dave knew that Logan would love the boat so he asked me to wait until he got to Utah to take him out so he could see his reaction to being out on the water. And of course, it was worth the wait. We could just throw him out in water with one of us and he thought he was having a great time. I did have to watch him pretty closely though, because he still climb over the front of boat and fell in. Don't worry, I was right there and he had his life jacket on. He was just too excited about the water!

 Logan and Uncle Kole
 Trevor
 We had family nap time on the boat. Best. Ever.

 Logan is a silly guy with those glasses.

 Love this picture of my boys. They are pretty great.
Logan and Aunt Leslie
Cuddle time with my babes.
 Good times on the tube.

No comments: