Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Rodeo and more with the Brough's

 I know I say this a lot, but Logan is pretty cute right now. Poor kid couldn't make to his own bed before falling asleep. At Sunday dinner, Grandma took care of him and gave him his bottle and asleep he went. 
 We went to the Days of 47 Rodeo with most of the Brough clan. Trevor has a great time watching the horses and bull riders. And of course cheering and clapping with Grandpa.
 After the rodeo, we went outside and they had some big tractors, so the boys climbed in the wheels and played for a bit. 


 Then we decided to go get a snow cone at the Gateway...and they were closed. Sad day. We missed them by maybe 15 minutes. But the kids had a great time in fountain. Trevor sure had a good time with his cousins around. They played hard and loved every minute of it.


 And of course Trevor had to go for a ride in Grandpa's race car and go around and around. He loves it!

2 comments:

Hans and Chelsey said...

WE missed the rodeo. I think that we will do it next year when we come down in the summer. Looks like you guys had a fun trip. I have to say that it isn't just Logan that is a cutie pie. Trevor is adorable himself. I love seeing their pictures and knowing in a sort of way that you guys are doing well. Take care. Giggle a bit for me. I miss our game nights of laughter and fun. If only we lived closer.

Tiffany McLelland said...

Holy cow those boys are adorable. Love the pic of Logan in the tractor wheel. That thing needs to be framed somewhere. I wish we'd been able to hang out more while you were here, but I'm so glad you all got so much quality family time. Love you and your little family!