Just another day at home with these kids.
I'm pretty sure that's Trevor "hiding" behind Savannah
And Logan always wanting his picture taken but he never holds still long enough for me to get one. He always says "cheese", then immediately wants to see the picture. Patience, we're working on it as a family. :)
Savannah still loving her hands.
We were able to borrow an exersaucer from someone in the ward for the summer. Savannah loves it! She spends a good portion of her play time in it.
There is a restaurant here called Friendly's. We weren't sure what it was so we decided to try it out one night. It was slightly disappointing, but we feel that way 50% of the time when we go out to eat. The kids meals were pretty awesome thought. They came with a pretty big ice cream sundae. Trevor loved it and Logan wouldn't touch his.
We made a trip to the six flags waterpark called Hurricane Harbor. We all had a pretty good time going down slides and going through the lazy river. Luckily there are about six slides that both the boys can go down all by themselves.
Savannah didn't do much swimming, but she hung out in the shade a lot with one of us while the other played with the boys.
I love these smiling faces. They have so much energy and I can hardly keep up with them most days, but they are sure lots of fun and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Happiness.
A rare picture of me. Nothing is better than a sleeping baby.
and nothing better than a happy baby.
We have been going to the library a lot this summer. They have a reading program going on that for every 5 books you read or have read to you, they get a prize. So far Trevor has read 75 books and Logan has read 60 books! Trevor gets a few more because Logan still takes a nap and Trevor has a little longer attention span than Logan. It has been really fun to track all the books we have read together. And I love when I walk in on them reading on their own.
Play Time!
Another night at Six Flags!
Six Flags is a pretty close drive for us and it has been fun to take the boys in the evening to play for a couple hours. It definitely wears them out and almost guarantees that they will sleep until 8 the next day. Which is way better than a 6:30 am wake up time.
We had a little photo shoot for Savannah. I was going through all of her clothes to put away the things that she has outgrown and I realized I had never put on her red shoes and I didn't have a picture of her in her cute red hat. So we put them on and took a few pictures.
I love her rolls in this one.
I love those eyes! Its hard to tell in pictures but they are blue.
We did a Saturday afternoon trip to the Air Museum. Its only a 30 minute drive or so. We stayed a lot longer than I thought we would. It wasn't especially kid friendly, but the boys still loved it. They were able to sit in a couple airplanes and they had an activity room where they could dress up and play a couple on interactive computer games. Dave and I really enjoyed the Air Museum. Most of it was sponsored by Pratt & Whitney (where Dave is working) so it was interesting to see all of things they have created and have worked on.
One of my CrossFit friends in Atlanta gave Savannah this onesie and it finally fits!
I love his face. He is actually holding still AND smiling!
And here's the face I usually get from him.
Bumbo time!
I took the boys to a park one morning after taking Dave to work. There were three play grounds, a sand box, and slides, but they took off running for the soccer fields with sprinklers. It was pretty fun to watch them run and laugh together through the sprinklers.
No comments:
Post a Comment