Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The beginning of the end in Connecticut

 Dave came home with flowers and I was really confused. He asked me if I knew what they were for and I had absolutely no idea. It was for our 10 year anniversary of our first date. Wow! I can't believe he remembered and I can't believe it was ten years ago. Soooo much has changed!
The flowers started out really simple looking but turned into these big beautiful roses. We didn't have a vase so we used our six flags drink cup to hold the flowers. Kind of silly, but you do what you have to when your living on the essentials for 3 months.
 Logan and Trevor before our last day of church. They look stinkin cute when they are all dressed up. Also that morning, Logan pooped for the first time in the potty. He came running saying, "I poop a baby "nake" aka snake. He was so proud and we were all so excited for him. Soon enough he will get 100% potty trained.
 Trevor's latest sleeping position. I guess he's protecting the goods.

 Our very last day in Connecticut I took the boys back to the Childrens museum in Providence, Rhode Island. Trevor never stopped talking about the exhibits they had there so we took one last trip before we wouldn't be able to go anymore. I had to go to Providence anyway to pick up a uhaul trailer for our drive home. For whatever reason, it was 1/5 of the price to drive an hour away to Rhode Island than pick up the trailer in Connecticut or any other New England state. So strange that is was so expensive everywhere else.


Trevor again with a silly face.
 That same day we stopped at Cabella's why we waited for Dave to be finished with work. Cabella's was right next door to Pratt & Whitney so it was an easy stop. The boys loved the 4 wheelers and sand buggies. They also loved seeing all the animals and the fish tunnel. 

No comments: