We started our backyard! We had so many helping hands and we were so grateful! My parents, brothers, Uncle Ted and Aunt Leslie, and my cousin Peter all came out to help put in sprinklers and sod. They got it all done in a day and a half. The weather worked out perfectly and having that much help was incredible. We could have never gotten that far without all of their help!
And its done! At least for now. Next year we will put up the fence, add rock, and trees and plants.
Trevor had field day at school so I stopped by to see what kind of games he was playing. I only stayed for a little bit, but it was fun to see what was going on. He was so excited to be playing outside most of the day!
Logan had a Mother's Day Tea. It was so cute! They had a program of singing songs and he had made me all sorts of cute things and gave me a flower.
He is so fun to get some one-on-one time with!
Playing at the park. We watched a couple of our friends' boys. They are moving to Billings, Montana and their parents needed to go find a house. So we took two of their six boys so they could have a little weekend getaway and go house hunting.My boys loved having some friends around to play with. It was busy, but everyone did pretty well.
Oh this girl. She's usually a hot mess with that hair, but still so adorable and fun!
Enjoying the library. One of our favorite places to go.
Logan had his preschool end of the year program. He was pretty entertaining to watch.
He did really well in preschool this year and learned so much! He really enjoys going to school and playing with friends. He will do one more year of preschool in the Kindergarten Transition class, then next year he will start Kindergarten!
So many attempts at getting a good picture.
The Lego Ninjago Birthday party for Trevor!
He was pretty excited to have all things Lego Ninjago.
All of his friends. There was Jake, Jeremy, Owen, Gavin, and Hannah.
We had Little Cesars Pizza at Trevor's request.
Pin the mask on the Ninja
Swords and Balloons
Trying to keep the balloon in the air with your sword.
We made a ninja obstacle course but I didn't get any before pictures of it. This was the only picture I have of one part of the course. But it took up the whole basement. There was a room of "lasers" made out of crate paper and they had to climb through the paper without breaking it. Then the balloons, and climbing over bins. Then hopping on bags without touching the floor to earn your sword at the end.
And lastly, we did a ninja pinata. The highlight of course for all the kids.
We ended the party by opening presents and watching a Lego Ninjago episode.
Smoothie faces!
Happy Birthday to Trevor! He request waffles with chocolate syrup.
Trevor is a very bright kids. He remembers and retains information really well. He is usually kind and considerate of others. I love that he loves his siblings and plays with them. I love that he loves to snuggle and "Love"(aka group hug) as a family.
He has such a big heart and wants everyone to be his friend. I am so grateful for him and I am incredibly blessed to be his mom.
Trevor is a very bright kids. He remembers and retains information really well. He is usually kind and considerate of others. I love that he loves his siblings and plays with them. I love that he loves to snuggle and "Love"(aka group hug) as a family.
He has such a big heart and wants everyone to be his friend. I am so grateful for him and I am incredibly blessed to be his mom.
Silly face from Savannah
We took Dunkin Donuts to Trevor's school for his birthday. He had some extra donuts so he picked his friend Owen to help him take donuts to some of "specials" teachers. He wanted to take one to his technology and PE teacher.
Oh the mud! The boys loved getting in the mud!
After the mud bath, they got hosed down on the grass by Dave and then they ate dinner out on the porch. Such a fun way to start summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment