Happy Easter!
Savannah enjoying a cadbury cream filled egg.
It was my birthday the day after Easter this year. My parents stayed in town to celebrate. We went for bike ride to Twin Silos park that morning. Then came home for lunch and a nap for Savannah. After getting her down, my mom and I went out shopping and got manicures and pedicures. For dinner, we got Thai food take out. Trevor said it was one of his favorite foods and Savannah really loved the pad thai noodles. We watched the NCAA championship game for a bit. Then at bedtime, Dave asked all the kids to say what they love about me for my birthday.
Trevor said he loves that I am usually home with them and that I let them have screen time and treats.
Logan said he loves that I give them candy.
Savannah said she loves that I give her candy.
Then afterwards they all started singing,
Sugar, sugar
da da dun da da
Awe Honey Honey
da da dun da da
You are my candy girl
And you got me wanting you
It was pretty cute and memorable.
But apparently I give them too much candy!
Savannah trying on one of my birthday presents.
Silly Trevor
Logan and Savannah petting dogs at Trevor's soccer practice.
A few friends brought me flowers for my birthday. I really loved these ones and they had a great fragrance to them. We also got a new light for the dining area.
This picture just makes me laugh even though at the time I was really angry. I give Dave and the boys haircuts about once a month. Logan really doesn't like hair all over him, but pretty quickly into the hair cut he starts trying to rub the hair off of him, then eventually he tries to get hair out of his mouth with his already covered-in-hair hands. Then he starts screaming because he can't get the hair out of his mouth. Its really frustrating and probably even more frustrating for him. So then we pull out a rag for him to attempt to get the hair out of his mouth. Then we end up like this.
In the middle of April, we headed to Utah to attend Grandpa and Grandma Brough's mission farewell. The kids and I drove there and Dave met us there after a work trip in Washington DC.
The kids were great travelers.
We were also able to attend Jet Stoker's baptism. It was super fun to meet up with friends too!b
We went to dinner with the Brough clan.
Trevor and Graham
Logan and Savannah being silly with happy meals.
Savannah really wants to be done with naps, but falls asleep so easily in the afternoon if I ask her too.
Savannah has been getting up in the middle of the night every now and again. Dave is so good to here and will stay with her if she's scared.
We went to a park one afternoon after school. Trevor was really into finding things in nature.
Most of these photos are courtesy of Trevor.
I had all the kids home from school one Friday so we took a day trip down to Denver. We went to Ikea and to a park.
Enjoying some shade and snacks.
Logan finished his first year of Let's Play Music. He absolutely loved it and did so well! It was so much fun to see what he has accomplished this year.
Logan lost his first tooth!
Trevor and I went on a date to Fort Fun. We played arcade games and did laser tag. We had so much fun! It is really great to just go have fun with one of my kids instead of always being responsible and in charge of everything. I really loved this one-on-one time with him.
Ice cream at Dairy Queen to end the date.
Logan, Savannah, and I went on a hike to Horsetooth Falls. We had a great time hiking and exploring.
























































No comments:
Post a Comment